Fitting software

Informatii despre consumabilele aparatelor auditive, programarea lor si accesoriile utilizate.
chronb

Re: Fitting software

Post by chronb »

I am planning to purchase Siemens Nitro 700 SP hearing aids since it has Tek connectivity and bluetooth capability. I just discovered that my current Sifit 6.1.0.371 database (under Connexx 6.1) does not list any Nitro models under the Hearing Instruments tab.

I believe I need to have Sifit 6.3 version or higher. Does anyone have a link to the actual database for me to download?

I have been programming my own hearing aids using the Hi-Pro box many times for the last 5 years. It's just that Siemens decided to disable as many links on the Internet since they now classify the software as a medical device. There are so many competent people out there doing it themselves and Siemens should recognize this "new trend".

Any advice on where to get the links would be very much appreciated or PM me, if possible.

Thanks!
Harald

Re: Fitting software

Post by Harald »

I might be able to help you, but I have to check something first.
I'll be back in two days.

P.S. Maybe Nitro are US models and your software was installed with "Germany" as location. Or some other country
Cristi

Re: Phonak iPFG 2.5

Post by Cristi »

Harald wrote:Se pare că Phonak şi-a redesenat site-ul, iar iPFG 2.5 e deja în block start-uri:

"Due to technical reasons the download of iPFG 2.5 will be available at Monday November 16th."

http://www.phonak.com/phonak/com/b2b/en ... loads.html
iPFG 2.6b ar fi util pt un Phonak Milo UP ? Si are vreun sens sa ti-l instalezi in lipsa unui programator Hi-Pro ? Sau trebuiesc neaparat amandoua ?
Sunt nou si ca hipoacuzic cat si ca purtator de aparat auditiv.